seeking NEC Versa P/75 XF86Config

Post by News Brows » Wed, 16 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I've been poking around for a while for the optimal
parameters for the XF86Config file for my NEC Versa
P/75 with the 800x600 TFT LCD display but haven't gotten
it quite right yet.  I've got it running the SVGA X server
but only in 640x480 mode (even using the recommended
"fix_panel_size" and "use_modeline" options.  I must
not have the right modeline.

Does anyone have a X config file for this machine or
any recommendations?

Thanks,
Jonathan Lahr

1. CD Rom drivers for NEC Versa P/75?

I am looking for what PCMCIA CD Rom drive to buy for a NEC Versa P/75
that has drivers that will let me load linux from a CD Rom onto
my laptop.   Or is there a way of hooking a CD Rom drive up to a laptop
that will let me install linux.

Thanks for any help on this.

Ronda

2. Linux UDMA vs. SCSI benchmarks?

3. Problems with running X on NEC Versa P/75

4. Overtake an X session

5. Pen driver for NEC versa M/75-P?

6. newbie install of 4.11

7. Help needed: NEC VERSA P/75 laptop Xconfig

8. netscape mail & ipchains problem

9. NEC Versa P/75 Laptop - help!

10. CD Rom drivers for NEC Versa P/75?

11. NEC Versa M/100 XF86Config

12. Answer: XF86Config for NEC Versa 2405CD

13. anyone have XF86Config for NEC Versa S?