Diamond Viper VLB 2Mb and CTX CMS-1561 monitor

Diamond Viper VLB 2Mb and CTX CMS-1561 monitor

Post by WARNER BR » Sat, 09 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I need help with my Diamond Viper VLB and CTX CMS-1561 monitor configurations.

I have gotten X to start using startx, but the resolution is at 640x480.  I
tried modifying the ModeLines, but nothing works.  From what I understand, a
Clocks line isn't needed in the video card definitions, replaced by a
Clockchip line.  When I exist X, I see a list of lines saying that resolutions
800x600 and 1024x768 are not the same as initial resolution "640x480"  (??)

I'll try to get a snipped section of my XF86Config posted and the error
message posted.  Thanks for all the help.

| Warner Wang               |