Can't shutdown and new mouse doesn't work

Can't shutdown and new mouse doesn't work

Post by Jason Warne » Tue, 04 Mar 1997 04:00:00

?
I am trying to shutdown in linux and/or reboot, but everytime that I hit
ctrl-alt-delete to shutdown, it comes up with a message saying
"shutdown: already running". I have no idea why this happens. If anyone
out there has an idea please help me.

I? also have one other question: I just put in a 3button mouse (as
opoposed to my 2 button mouse I had before), and when I start up X, I
?can't move around with the mosue. I have a very limited amount of space
that I can use. All three buttons on the mouse work, but I can't use the
full screen.Any ideas? Do I need to add support or something? The funny
thing is that all three buttons work. I have ps/2 oouse support
installed, and this is ps/2 compatible. Please...any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.

1. new PS/2-port and new PS/2-mouse doesn't work

hello, i buied a new PS/2-Port Adapter to get a PS/2 port on my machine, so
that i can cancel my serial mouse and further use my new ps/2 logitech
mouse.

the problem is that the new ps/2 port is not recognized by S.U.S.E 5.3. So
the configuration of the new mouse with "sax" doesn't work.

how can i get the new ps/2 mouse working?  (there are also two new USB-ports
on this adapter, which should work too in the near future, this should be
the same problem)

greetings Torsten

2. Considering installing Linux with Diamond64 DRAM/ARK 2000pv

3. New Mitsumi mouse doesn't work

4. Starting a restricted shell from login..... how?

5. mouse doesn't work after compiling new kernel

6. Secure filesystem? cfs? ppdd port?

7. New Mouse Doesn't Work :(

8. listen()????

9. New: wheel doesn't works on a usb mouse (fwd)

10. Re. bffcreate -X doesn't work Re: bffcreate -X Doesn't Work

11. My New Logitech MouseMan mouse doesn't work :)

12. Mouse-Systems mouse doesn't work

13. System doesn't reboot after 'shutdown -r '