X-term problem

Post by Shane P. Walke » Mon, 24 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I'm just a new user to the Linux OS and have had my fair share of problems with
configuration.  Recently, I did something to prevent myself from opening any X-term and
all other terminal windows from the menu provided me, while I'm in X-windows. Could it
be that I screwed something up with the PATH.  I would grately appreciate any detailed
information anyone can provide me.  In addition,  I have configured netscape correctly
before under Linux by myself, but after getting v202 for Linux from netscape, I am
unable to properly configure it.  I haven't been able to run it in X-Win and even when I
did before I couldn't get the mail and news clients to work.  I would also appreciate
any help.  Thank you in advance!

                                SW

1. Linux as X-Term, problems with mouse

I occasionally use Linux as an X-term connected to an IBM RS-6000
server running AIX 4.0. Everything seems to work fine except when
I click on a down-arrow in any of the scroll boxes, nothing
happens. Other mouse functions seem to work OK. Any ideas on what
might be causing the problem?  Thanks.

Jim Schmidt

2. New user with Performa 5400 MkLinux DR3

3. ISDN / X-term problem?

4. Thank God for NT

5. X-term problem (The Unterminal by AMR)

6. [newbie] Problem with Proxy/Auth

7. x-term problems

8. Mouse and Solaris

9. Smart-term vs. x-term

10. X-term config problem

11. Problem with x-term and ptys

12. Help: Connect HP 700RX x-term to Linux PC

13. Configuring RH5.2 /w XF3.3.3 as a X-term?