STB Powergraph 2Mb, Trust 17"

Post by Bernd Beck » Fri, 23 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Bernd Asks:
Have you the same or similar mix of hardware?
Could you mail me your XF86Config ?
Thanks.

STB Powergraph 2Mb, Trust 17"

Post by Randolph R. Russel » Mon, 26 Feb 1996 04:00:00

> Bernd Asks:
> Have you the same or similar mix of hardware?
> Could you mail me your XF86Config ?
> Thanks.

Here's the XF86Config graphics card entries from my setup, which uses an
STB Powergraph with a MAG 1795:

# **********************************************************************
# Graphics device section
# **********************************************************************

# Any number of graphics device sections may be present

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "STB Powergraph"
    VendorName  "Unknown"
    BoardName   "Unknown"
    Chipset     "mmio_928"
    Ramdac      "s3_trio64"
#   ClockChip   ""      # Server message says not to give a clockchip
    VideoRam     1024
EndSection

# **********************************************************************

This works fine for me.  Another meg of DRAM, and it would be better
than I deserve!  Hope this helps.

1. XF86Config for STB Powergraph (s3) VL Bus and Nanao Monitor (17", FS-550 ? )

Hey,

I am trying to help my dad get his computer set up in Linmux.
He is having pretty good luck so far, but is not able to get
anything other than basic X (640x480x16, basic X server)
running.  I guess I am looking for the following, anything or
any pointers (i.e. to a X server, XF86Config Files, etc) is
greatly appreciated.

   Video Card : STB Powergraph VLBus, 2 MB Ram (S3 based, not
sure which one though).
   Monitor : 17 " Nanao, thin k the model number is FS-550 (it
is about 2 years old and does NOT have the energy saving stuff
on it).

Thanks in advance, please post or (preferably) email any
pointers to me at the address below.

--
Ed Runnion, Clemson University MSEE Student
Summer Intern, Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector, Austin TX

Web Homepage : http://www.clemson.edu/~erunnio/ed.html

2. glibc 2.0.6 now error compiling kernel

3. XFree 3.1: Diamond Stealth 64 2Mb VRAM + IDEK 8617 17" Vision Master 17: XFConfig needed

4. Xircom RealPort

5. Question about STB PowerGraph 64 Video 2MB DRAM s3Trio64+

6. Could someone tell me the easier books and papers in Load Balance?

7. XF86 and STB 864 PowerGraph Pro 2MB Video Card

8. BAD SECTOR?

9. Mag 17" & powergraph 64 card

10. ATI GX Mach64 2MB VRAM, Vivitron 1776 17" monitor

11. V7 MIRAGE PCI 64 2Mb and ESCOM 17 " ?

12. ? Success with STB Trio 64V+ and Gateway Vivitron 17"

13. XF86Config for 17" Vivitron monitor and STB Trio64V+ from GW2k