Xfree 3.2

Post by Sergi » Sun, 03 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Could someone tell me which binaries files i must download for Xfree
3.2...(I have a matrox millenium) or if there is a ONE zipped file with
all the files of Xfree 3.2....
Thank

Lord Mack

Xfree 3.2

Post by Bradley Ward Alle » Sun, 03 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> Could someone tell me which binaries files i must download for Xfree
> 3.2...(I have a matrox millenium) or if there is a ONE zipped file with
> all the files of Xfree 3.2....
> Thank

Read the RELNOTES file found on the distribution sites for your
architecture.  It will explain all.

Xfree 3.2

Post by Peter J. Vessen » Tue, 05 Nov 1996 04:00:00

>> Could someone tell me which binaries files i must download for Xfree
>> 3.2...(I have a matrox millenium) or if there is a ONE zipped file with
>> all the files of Xfree 3.2....
>> Thank

>Read the RELNOTES file found on the distribution sites for your
>architecture.  It will explain all.

A simple way to do it through ftp would be (in regular linux ftp)
bin
hash
prompt off
mget 32[a-z]*
mget 32SVG*
bye

(That last mget was because I can't remember the real name of the svga server.)

--

| Stolen from: Peter J. Vessenes, Box 4294 Brown University, Pr. RI 02912      |
| finger for pgpkey (Do not be mistaken. This is not your father's server.)    |

1. Help: What RPMs are needed for XFree 3.2 upgrade?

I currently am running Xfree 3.1.2 on RedHat 4.0 and
want to upgrade to 3.2.  Great documents exist for non-RPM
XFree86 3.2 distributions, but I can't find any for RPM
XFree86 3.2.

What RPMs do I need?

What RPM commands do I issue to install the packages?
   Should I upgrade all the packages at the same time?
   "rpm -Uvh pack1 pack2 ..."

Thanks
Tim

2. TkApache

3. Q: Is Nitro 3D (ViRGE GX) working under XFree 3.2 ?

4. mod_perl NEWBIE: appending to page content

5. XFree 3.2

6. Any suggestions? "RPM failed to install XFree86 - Libs: execution of script failure"

7. trouble compiling XFree 3.2: make loops indefinitely ??

8. find source file for gcc for true64 5.0A ?

9. Xfree 3.2/Linux random lockups/freezes on ATI Mach64 at 16bpp.

10. Xfree 3.2 and DGA

11. XFree 3.2 on an IBM 8513?

12. 16.7 or 65536 Colors in Xfree 3.2 .. How ?

13. Problems installing Xfree 3.2