1. MemBase for Cirrus Logic 5434 wanted
I'm trying to figure out the MemBase parameter for my
Cirrus Logic 5434 card with 2MB (PCI). I need this to get >8bpp.
This card came with my Quantex P90, so if another Quantex
owner has figured this out, please tell me.
If you know how to go about figuring this out, I would
greatly appreciate this.
I saw something about PCIDUMP.EXE, but nothing is said
about where to find it.
Kurt Anderson | There are no hecklers in target shooting.
Ohio State University | See which comes first."
2. XML lib for C++ on Solaris?
3. PCI Cirrus Logic 5434 - need linear decode address
4. debian help
5. Video Card Kelvin 64/PCI (Cirrus Logic 5434) and X11
7. Help: PCI Cirrus Logic 5434
8. CD-ROM problems when Installing Linux Mandrake
9. PCI Cirrus Logic 5434 - need linear decode address
11. Cirrus Logic 5434 not supported
12. XF86Config for Cirrus Logic CLGD5430/5434 needed ...