How to stop Mwm from panning automatically?

How to stop Mwm from panning automatically?

Post by Danny Dorfm » Mon, 06 Jan 2003 16:25:08

Hi!

I am using Mwm under Cygwin/XFree86 on my Windows 2000 machine.
I have a problem with the autopanning feature. Whenever the cursor
goes next to one of the sides of the X window, Mwm immediately
pans to the adjacent portion of the virtual screen. How can I stop
this from happening? Any change I need to make in my .mwmrc?

Regards,
Danny

How to stop Mwm from panning automatically?

Post by Danny Dorfm » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:31:28

Here is a response I got after posting this question at
http://www.experts-exchange.com/
This actually works! (from user "Gns")
Quote:> Not mwm, nor virtual screen size... Virtual screens, yes, and a 3x3 grid of