KDE and mouse buttons menus

Post by Bernard La » Thu, 08 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I began to experiment with KDE, and I cannot find a way to edit the
menus on the right and middle buttons, or to create a menu for the
left button which has none.

  All I found is a way to disable the menu on the right button
though I cannot guess for what purpose.

  Can anyone help, or point me to a newsgroup/mailing-list specialized
for KDE.

  So far I have been for years a happy user of FVWM2 (well, 2 is more recent)

Thanks

   Bernard

--

http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Fax  +33 (1) 3963 5330
  INRIA / B.P. 105 / 78153 Le Chesnay CEDEX / France  -- Just my opinion