1x1 DeskTop...

Post by Michael Wrigh » Sat, 27 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Which file (and what directory should it be in) do I edit to change my
DeskTopSize to 1x1?

-=- Michael -=-

1x1 DeskTop...

Post by Dave Philip » Sat, 27 Feb 1999 04:00:00

| Which file (and what directory should it be in) do I edit to change my
| DeskTopSize to 1x1?

Check your XFree86Config file (usually in /usr/lib/X11/). There may be a
"Virtual" field under some of the display sections. Set this to the
resolution you are running at.

There may also be some settings for virtual desktop under your window
manager's setup, it'll probably have to be set here too. Which window
manager are you running?

dave