Linux-FT + Bundle Distribution Needed

Post by habi.. » Tue, 21 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

Can someone eMail to me the distributor of Linux-FT + bundle + Motif 2.00
in North America?

Thanks.

Just Computers! 800 800 1648  or check out there Web Page at justcomp.com

-Dan

1. Linux FT - a new distribution of Linux (probably)

'Sources close to the author of this article' have indicated that a
new distribution of Linux will be available soon, called Linux FT.
Apparently featuring kernel 1.2.x it has the revolutionised installation
by installing automatically from CDROM as and when files are needed
onto your hard disk drive. The system will run slowly for a while
as files will need to be pulled off the CDROM, but within an hour or
two the system should be installed and you won't have had to hang around
twidling your thumbs in the process.

Please, no email on this, this is all I know. If I hear more I may
post further messages.

Dino Dini

2. BIND 4.9.7 as non-root

3. What Linux distributions bundle SNMP agents and daemons?

4. Linux 7 trying to run satan on it

5. NEW Commercial Distribution: Linux FT!

6. mirage-128 and GDM1962B 1152x900

7. Linux-Ft rev 1.1 : boot floppy needed

8. configuration nightmare

9. Linux-Ft rev1.1 : boot floppy needed

10. Need help with system calls for kernel upgrade with Linux-FT filecache

11. Newbie needs help with Linux FT

12. I need help in Linux FT - seem to have memory problems!

13. Newbie needs help with Linux FT install