How to redirect input/output to local&remote display

How to redirect input/output to local&remote display

Post by Wolfgang Schluesche » Sat, 28 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi all,
I want to rlogin on a remote host and start a program in a xterm. How to
redirect the input (keyboard) and output not only to the local display
but to the remote display, too ?

Kind regards,
Wolfgang
--

1. Redirecting input and output to serial port

Pl help:
With no keyboard attached to an Ultra, serial port I/O
is being redirected to ttya. I am able to view the
output by using VT100 terminal emulation software in
a PC. However, it is not accepting any input from
my PC keyboard. so i am not able to login at login prompt.
I have set the correct parameters for VT100term:
9600baud, 8N1
What are the other things to be checked here?
thanks in advance

2. measuring accuracy of do_gettimeofday() resolution

3. redirecting input to output

4. 2.5.8 final -

5. Help: redirecting process input/output

6. crack5 and German umlauts

7. Redirecting output of one device to the standard input of another

8. Guessing type of File

9. Redirecting program output to script input

10. curses problem: displaying to stdout when input redirected from a file

11. remove file Input/output error - can't even display

12. redirecting terminal output to local printer

13. Can I have a serial display output and a kbd PS/2 input?