Getting KEYS to work (DELETE, BACKSPACE)

Getting KEYS to work (DELETE, BACKSPACE)

Post by Albert Wiersc » Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone point me to some information about getting the DELETE, BACKSPACE,
HOME, and END keys to work with a terminal program like rxvt or xterm? I
want these keys to work like they do in Netscape 4.04 on Linux and like it
does when I connect with a Windows telnet program to my Linux machine.

Please send a copy of your reply via email.

Thanks,
Albert

1. newbie question: backspace key in Netscape is acting like the delete key

<if this is a repeat I apologize, for some reason the campus news server is
acting up and none of my posts went through...>

whenever I hit the backspace key in Netscape 405 it deleted the
character to the right of the cursor, basically acting like the delete
key.  This only seems to occur in Netscape.  If you have any ideas on
how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it.  thanks ahead of time.

//Pascal

ps: running RedHat 5.0

2. 3c509

3. X11: Backspace key same as delete key? Solution?

4. console for windows

5. backspace key is behaving like a delete key

6. running midnight commander

7. getting Delete key to DELETE on RS6000

8. data type

9. getting the delete key to work.

10. Remapping Keys (want delete key to delete etc!)

11. problems with jed: mouse not working, backspace key working strange

12. Delete & Backspace key identical. What gives?

13. X, bash, delete/backspace keys