Ups - X debugger, ELF format for....?

Post by Carl W. Jol » Fri, 07 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I recently updated to Linux 1.2 and beyond. My de* UPS used to work great because in my former linux distribution I would get a.out binaries from the compiler. Now I am getting ELF. I have tried to get a.out binaries from my current linux install using the -bi486-linuxaout flag to gcc but to no avail. Does anybody know of a ups version that has been ported to the new Linux ELF format or any advice as to how to produce an a.out file using gcc 2.7.X ( cant remember last number). thanks

Carl Jolly