X driver for Trident 9440 SVGA card for help

X driver for Trident 9440 SVGA card for help

Post by Xuecheng J » Sat, 03 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi, I have problem to install the driver for my Trident 9440 SVGA card on
X. I can only get 320x200 resolution since this chipset is not identified.
I am using X 3.1.2. Where can I get the server file for that? Since I am
doing CDROM installation, how can get incoorperate that into my system?

Post by Xuecheng J » Sun, 04 Feb 1996 04:00:00

: Hi, I have problem to install the driver for my Trident 9440 SVGA card on
: X. I can only get 320x200 resolution since this chipset is not identified.
: I am using X 3.1.2. Where can I get the server file for that? Since I am
: doing CDROM installation, how can get incoorperate that into my system?

Now, I have downloaded the X3.1.2B version, but I can only get a white cursor
blurred and nothing else. Does anyone meet the same and correct before?