Xf86config of the Winfast S800 AGP card

Post by kycha » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I am using Winfast S800 AGP card , But i cannot change the mode to 600*800 ,
i just have 320*200 only , how  can i change it ?? Or have any drive of the
HW
Thank

1. WINFAST S800 AGP & XWindow Problems

    I'm having problems with the configuration of the Leadtek WINFAST
S800 AGP graphics card and the Xwindow system. I'm not able to find any
driver for Xwindow and I'm not be able to start the Xwindow server,
well, it starts but in 320x200 resolution and the thing look too much
big!
    If someone knows where can I find drivers to my card I'll be very
grateful.
    So if someone knows wich configuration (Card, Ramdac, Clockset and
Chipset) I must select in order to make it run I'll be very happy too!
:)

Note: I've searched in the Leadtek home page and in a few other pages
without successful.

2. Red Hat Mail Server Help

3. Winfast S800 Problem!

4. advise on ide, gui building...

5. Does Winfast 3D S800 work with X?

6. curses and color

7. XF86Config for winfast s250 card? Help!

8. Kingston pcmcia KNECB4TX

9. WinFast 3D L2300V AGP card

10. AGP card CL-GD5465 and other AGP cards

11. Working XF86Config file for Trident 9750 AGP graphic card

12. Installing a SIS6326 AGP card using xf86config under 4.1

13. Pls help: WinFast xf86config problem