Samsung SyncMaster 700s and XFree86

1. REQ: Modelines for Samsung SyncMaster 700s

At one time, Samsung had on their site  a nice little file called
samlinux.cfg with a list of modelines for all their monitors for the
various resolutions and refresh rates.  It seems this file has been
replaced with a possibly older one as it only has a few of the older
monitors and some specific modelines for some older vid cards.

I'm looking for modelines for the SyncMaster 700s, specifically ones that
will allow 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768 at 85Hz.  If someone could post a
copy of the newer samlinux.cfg or at least the three modelines I've
mentioned, I'd be very grateful.

TIA,
Bob

2. HELP! Wierd X11 problem

3. Setting up XFree86 with Samsung 700s

4. Driver for Compaq Netelligent PCCard ?

5. Samsung SyncMaster 17GLs

6. Console log-on problem

7. Samsung Syncmaster 15C anyone?

8. making linux able to survive powerdown

9. ATI Winturbo + Samsung SyncMaster 17 GLi (CMG7377L) anyone?

10. Samsung SyncMaster 17GLs monitor setup (X)

11. Samsung SyncMaster 17GLS and #9 64GXE pro card

12. How can send me Modeline for XFree, Monitors (TVM AS 5G) & (Samsung SyncMaster 17GLi)?

13. Samsung SyncMaster 570V TFT under Redhat Linux 7.2