My Lovely Openwin... not quite right.

Post by Nancy Milliga » Sat, 31 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I found my beloved Openwin/olvwm and installed it on my RH 5.1 system.
It's lovely, except the dfault function keys I'm used to don't seem to
work any longer.  It used to be that F5 put the current window in back and F7
would iconize something.  They just don't work any longer for me.
I tried going the .olvwmrc route but I don't see how to program that same
functionality, I tried RaiseLower, but it just didn't do what I wanted. And the
man page send the functionality should be there.

What bit of the puzzle am I missing?

Thanks!

Nancy Milligan

1. mail not quite working right

I've gotten a server set up and I thought I had DNS working (it mostly
does) but one thing isn't right yet.  I want a user's address to be

I could use that but I'd rather not.  Is this a DNS issue or a
sendmail issue?  What did I do wrong (or more likely, what did I not
do)?

Henry Hartley

2. Can't install linux on my 2nd EIDE drive.. HELP!

3. DHCP SERVER not working quite right? (RH6.0)

4. hash -r missing from install.2.x for GCC

5. Help! shared libraries not working quite right.

6. ICMP: kfree of non-kmalloced memory

7. source rpm's not quite right

8. Installing Slakware, what do I enter at lilo 'boot:' prompt?

9. 2.5.29: fbcon palette not quite right

10. NetBSD 1.4.1 setup on hp300 not quite right

11. pppd demand dialling Not quite right...

12. lpd: filters not working quite right

13. XFree not quite right, off a few pixels