Switch to Linux

Post by Justin Seifer » Tue, 24 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I am considering switching from Unixware 2 to Linux (Caldera) however I
would reaally like to continue using framemaker.   The have the iabi
version of Frame 3.1.

Will frame run under ibcs2 and is ibcs2 support by the ELF library version
of Linux?

This is a big switch for me and I'd like to have it worked out beforehand.

Thanks..
Justin

1. Article I wrote about switching to Linux

I just wrote an article about switching to Linux for the web magazine
YankTheChain.com. It's written with an eye toward the novice, desktop
computer user.

It's called Switch to Linux (No, Really!) and can be found at
http://www.yankthechain.com/linux.html

EricR
http://www.yankthechain.com

2. Q: Getting started with AFS?

3. Task Switching in Linux

4. UK SSL Linux Webstore

5. SAP: Good Reasons for Switching to Linux

6. New user, no internet

7. Considering switching to Linux

8. NFS client fixes for 2.4.22

9. Please advise: switching to Linux ?

10. Ubergeek says "Switch to Linux"

11. I would switch to linux IF.....

12. I have switched to Linux

13. I'm new to Windows since switching from Linux.