Is XFce GNOME aware ? (was:People installing XFCE...)

Is XFce GNOME aware ? (was:People installing XFCE...)

Post by Olivier Fourda » Wed, 02 Dec 1998 04:00:00

XFce is designed to be KDE, GNOME, Motif and OpenWindow aware.

Though, I do not have GNOME installed so there is no guarantee that XFce is
compliant with latest GNOME hints.

Olivier.

--

Looking for a different desktop ? Visit now http://www.xfce.org !

1. Need translators for NLS for XFce 3.0pre1 (aka GTK+XFce)

Hi all,

XFce 3.0, aka GTK+XFce,  pre-release 1 is now on http://www.xfce.org

I need volunteers to translate the po files in foreign langages (German,
Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.)

If you are interrested, please drop me a mail, Olivier Fourdan

PS : It doesn't take much time it took me about 1 hour to make the french
translation.

Cheers,
--

Looking for a different desktop ? Visit now http://www.xfce.org !

2. SQUID HELP!!

3. Announce: XFce 3.0.0 pre release 2 (aka GTK+XFce) available

4. 2 NIC's load balance

5. Need translators for NLS for XFce 3.0pre1 (aka GTK+XFce)

6. 100Mb/s network

7. XFce 3.0.0 pre-release 2 (aka GTK+XFce) available for download

8. XftConfig

9. Need translators for NLS for XFce 3.0pre1 (aka GTK+XFce)

10. XFce 3.0.0 pre-release 2 (aka GTK+XFce) is now available for download

11. KDE, gnome, xfce