xterm with line wrap OFF and horizontal scroll bar needed

xterm with line wrap OFF and horizontal scroll bar needed

Post by none_of_your_beeswa » Wed, 02 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Greetings,

I'm wondering if someone knows of a type of xterm that allows the user
to turn off line wrapping and has a horizontal scroll bar included.

An email response (address below) would be very much appreciated!

Rob
rlight at argoneng dot com

1. turn off "<" horizontal command line scrolling with ksh/bash?

I don't know if this is a bash or ksh problem as I've seen it in both
shells but for whatever
reason when I enter a long command I get "<" at the beginning of the
line with the command
shifted off to the left instead of the characters wrapping around to
the next line.  While this
is cool to have this editing feature, in my case I would prefer it not
to do that.  Is there a
way to turn line wrapping on?

Thanks
Troy

2. Compiling a man page

3. KDE vs xterm backspace and scroll bar?

4. FTPD question

5. new terminal with scroll bar: xterm, bonure shell script

6. I want to use Linux, but I need to know ...

7. Up/Down scroll bar on an xterm window

8. Solaris 2.4 quota problems

9. scroll bars for xterms?

10. xterm scroll bars. HELP!

11. switch the scroll bar of xterm from left to right hand side?

12. xterm scroll bars

13. xterm with horiz scroll bars???