Driver for Paradise Pipeline 64???

Post by Anthony P. DeF » Sun, 07 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone done an SVGA driver for the Paradise Pipeline 64 card?

I have managed to almost get it working using the PVGA1 driver,
however my horizontal resolution is halved (i.e. in 1024 x 768 mode
I only see 512 (double width) horizontal pixels. This is close, but
not quite good enough.

I have requested the technical specs on the chipset and am prepared
to undertake the task of writing the driver myself, but I don't
want to  waste my time if someone has already done the work.

Any help/info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony DeFeo

1. Paradise Pipeline 64 PCI video driver?

Is there a driver for this around?  I got one in a machine which I
bought to install Linux, and couldn't find the driver.  Right now it's
running with an old Diamond Speedstar, but I'd love to put the Pipeline
back in?

TIA,

2. Q about sound (on 4.0-R, SB pci 64, div. WM's)

3. X Windows and Paradise Pipeline 64

4. xhost & Xserver?

5. Paradise Pipeline 64 and X

6. X-win install fail, config OK.

7. Paradise "Pipeline 64" card

8. Encrypted Telnet

9. Paradise Pipeline 64, RedHat

10. X server for Paradise Pipeline 64

11. Paradise Pipeline 64, RedHat

12. Support for Paradise Pipeline 64 Video Card

13. Paradise Pipeline 64...