NEC 5FGe model line?

Post by Matt Holdre » Fri, 29 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone have a model line for an NEC 5FGe?

TIA

1. NEC 5FGe 1152x864 mode lines?

Hello all,

Has anyone had any success finding the mode lines for 1152x864 68Hz with
the NEC 5FGe monitor. I'm using a #9 GXE64 Pro card that can drive the
display at this resolution under Windows, but I have been unable to get
the necessary timing info from number9 or from NEC.

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks,

WT

2. Install linux on a notebook

3. Diamond Pro Card and NEC 5FGe

4. Apache: user file ownership?

5. NEC 5FGe needs video card

6. Desktop Pentium M Motherboard

7. NEC 5FGe Modelines needed!

8. --> [Q] Linux and IBM RS6000 ??

9. HELP: XF86Config for #9 GXE 64 and NEC 5FGe

10. specs of NEC Multisync 5FGe

11. NEC 5FGe Monitor with XFree86

12. ATI Mach64CT and a NEC Multisync 5FGe on Solaris x86

13. Configuration for Speedstar 24X needed (NEC 5FGe)