3d & 2d combo card -- 24-bit

Post by kirky » Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:00:00

ummmmmmm hell no
the intense 3d voodoo uses the voodoo rush chipset...i was stupid about
2 years ago and bought that card and it put out maybe 25 fps its freakin
gay!!!!!!!!!!

get a Riva TNT card like the Canopus Spectra 2500 or
wait till voodoo III it will roll ass

> in looking for a well supported 2d and 3d combo card
> that supports 24-bit colour... i found the intergraph
> intense 3d voodoo, that looked great, but the xf86
> driver for Alliance Promotion chipset does not
> support 24-bit (sucks to be me).  what i would
> like to know is, is there is a 2d-3d combo card (3dfxchip)
> where the driver for the 2d chip supports 24-bit?

> any leads would be appreciated
> thanks for your help

1. 3d & 2d combo card -- 24-bit

in looking for a well supported 2d and 3d combo card
that supports 24-bit colour... i found the intergraph
intense 3d voodoo, that looked great, but the xf86
driver for Alliance Promotion chipset does not
support 24-bit (sucks to be me).  what i would
like to know is, is there is a 2d-3d combo card (3dfxchip)
where the driver for the 2d chip supports 24-bit?

any leads would be appreciated
thanks for your help

2. Setting up NIS+ (in YP compat mode)

3. X11R5 for 24-bit 3D graphics card...

4. running Cshel

5. SCO Merge & 24-bit graphics cards

6. KDevelop Newbie with 2 easy questions. :)

7. Trouble with Creator Graphics 3D 8 bit and 24 bit mode simultaneously?

8. Coping users between systems

9. best 2d/3d card combo? (asus p2b, sblive)

10. Solaris x86, CDE, Diamond Stealth 3D and 24-bit color

11. 8 bit graphics on 24 bit card

12. 8-bit 24-bit visuals ?