Calendar Manager & time

Post by nathan wagn » Sat, 10 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> I am having trouble using the calendar manager in TriTeal's CDE for Red Hat
> Linux 5.0 (kernel 2.0.32).  The system clock and the front panel clock both
> have the correct Eastern Time.  When I enter an appointment the time is from
> four to twelve hours off.  What in the world could cause this to happen?

No idea.  However i note that EDT is four hours behind UTC, and twelve hours
off might be a 12 vs 24 hour clock problem.  So i'd check your timezones and
make sure you are entering the time in the correct format.

--
nathan wagner          Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

1. WANTED: non-unix (mac & pc) calendar manager clients

Does there exist a client for Calendar Manager that is not Unix based?

We have TCP-networked Macs and PCs on which we'd like to run Calendar
Manager clients that communicate with a Sun. Currently we do this
using X servers running on PC's and Macs (X-Vision and Mac X), however
its really slow and tedious.

Has Sun released information that describes that protocol that
calendar manager clients use to speak to the server?

If so, has anyone written their own Calendar Manager client?

Thanks, please email replies.

--
   .------.   Richard Frost                   _--_|\             .------.

(| |------|   Ph/Fax: +61-201-3651/3507      \_.--*_/ Sth Aust.  |------| |)
)) |      | _________________________._____________v____________ |      | (\
CSIRO/Flinders Joint Research Centre | Researching Sync Remote Collaboration

2. kernel: nfs: server myserver not responding, still trying

3. Calendar Manager, File Manager, and Screenblank

4. Remote printing problem: waiting for remote system to come up

5. calendar manager and Drag&Drop

6. make question

7. WebEvent 3.04 released - Web Calendar, CGI Calendar, WWW Calendar

8. NIC configuration AIX 3.2.5

9. calendar manager problem

10. Calendar manager- is there one for Linux?

11. Calendar Manager

12. Cross-platform Calendar Manager?

13. Calendar Manager under Sol 2.3