Virtual Windows

Post by Philip Lerne » Fri, 17 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I want to eliminate any virtual window space on xfree86, what do I need
in my fvwmrc file. I have already set desktopsize to 1x1, what else is
required
--
Philip Lerner

1. Virtual Resolution? Virtual Window?

I am running RedHat 4.2 in Xwindows under XFree86 (I have MetroX but it
didn't install right, I don't think it liked my moniter/video card), but
anyhow...

I have this "virtual" thing running where the window scrolls up and down
and side to side with the mouse, and I really don't like it too much.  I
would rather have it screen size, but I don't know how to turn this thing
off.  Can anyone tell me how to turn it off?

Rob C.

2. popclient: "doPOP3: socket: connection refused"

3. Windows 2000 virtual windows?

4. Problem with printcap

5. Virtual window and real window

6. KDE-1.1.1 BUG: KCharset: Wrong charset

7. FVWM and VIrtual Windows

8. fbcon scrolling madness + fbset corruption

9. Macintosh Like Virtual Window Manager

10. Where does FVWM store virtual windows?

11. Virtual Windows in FVWM95

12. Virtual Window size (question)

13. Virtual Window Managers that work with AnswerBook?