Suggestion needed to compile motif on redhat linux 3.0.3 system

Suggestion needed to compile motif on redhat linux 3.0.3 system

Post by Tao Jian » Fri, 13 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to change the config files in the
motif source tree, so I can compile the motif libraries by
using the installed X11R6 on a redhat linux 3.0.3 system?

Thanks!

1. Need Suggestions on Dual P6 system for Linux

Hello Linux lovers :

Currently I am considering a Dual P6 system(for linux, of course) which should
satisfy quite serious numerical needs. I just want to hear your experience
about the following matters :

1) How did you set up the system? Or Can you recommend a major vendor?
2) Which kernel are you using? Was it hard to set your machine up and running?
3) How does it perform? Specifically do you get noticeable performance gain
   from second CPU?

I hope other people also enjoy your reply.
Thanks in advance.

OCCSS Statistics Consultant

2. *.html or *.htm

3. Can I run executables compiled under Redhat 8 on a Redhat 7.3 system

4. Which system is better--sun os or dec os?

5. REQ: suggestions about MAKE prob on statically compiled system

6. sh script problem

7. uninstall REDhat linux uninstall REDhat linux uninstall REDhat linux uninstall REDhat linux uninstall REDhat linux uninstall REDhat linux uninstall REDhat linux

8. Aix version

9. Upgrading 1.3.x/Motif 2.0 system to 2.0.33/Motif 2.1 -- any problems/gotchas?

10. Redhat, Apache, PHP, MySQL Development System Suggestions?

11. Basic Compiling Redhat Motif Question

12. Suggestion for Systems Admin Textbook needed

13. Need suggestions for Large Unix System