ViperSE(P9100)

Post by Chuck MacKinno » Wed, 01 May 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone let me know if they know how I can get my Viper SE VLB to work with x-windows.  Any Linux os will do as I am awaiting getting hooked back up.!!!...Linux seems awesome but I cannot get x-windows:(

1. Weitek P9100 (Diamond Viper Pro)

Just bought a new machine and after checking out the hardware HOWTO
ended up specifying a Diamond Viper PCI card, it turned up with a
Diamond Viper Pro PCI card in it however.  This means it uses a Weitek
P9100 rather than a Weitek P9000, and I am a little unsure about
compatibility.  The machine is currently at the shop so they can swap
sound cards - they may have tried to pull a fast one there, if so it has
ended up to be rather expensive.

Preferably I would like to use Xfree86, it appears that Accelerated-X
1.2 supports this card however I didn't bargain on paying $199.

Cheers

Zeb.
--
Zebedee Mason
Thermo Fluid Mechanics Research Centre, School of Engineering,

2. pkkadd

3. Weitek P9100

4. Compiling Emacs 18.58

5. Weitek P9100 NIGHTMARES

6. RANs in AIX

7. X and Weitek P9100

8. Caldera over Slackware

9. Weitek P9100 Suport

10. Any news on DIAMOND VIPER SE VLB (P9100) support?

11. Weitek P9100 Support

12. P9000 server works for P9100?

13. Weitek P9100