how do I find out which version of X i am running?

how do I find out which version of X i am running?

Post by Igor Helma » Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I forgot the command line for that, and couldn't find it in the man page for
some reason.

Any ideas?

Thx
igor

Post by Do-Hoon Kwo » Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> I forgot the command line for that, and couldn't find it in the man page for
> some reason.

> Any ideas?

> Thx
> igor

X -showconfig

Do-Hoon Kwon

1. (Q) How do I find what version of KDE I am running?

As a matter of interest, how does one tell what version of KDE one is running
(under RedHat-6.2)?
I tried "rpm -qa | fgrep -i kde" but it didn't help greatly.

Also, are there RPMs for KDE-2 under RedHat-6.2
which will work without difficulty?
(I've been put off by the stream of queries in this newsgroup.)

--
Timothy Murphy

tel: 086-233 6090

2. permanent screen blanking

3. how do i find out what version of X i am running

4. Weekly SunFlash August 15th, 1995

5. How can I find out what version of Apache I am currently running?

6. clear_colormap replacement??

7. How to find the version of make I am running on HP

8. SLS 1.03: Stable enough to upgrade up now?

9. what version of X am I running?

10. what version of dga am I running?

11. What version of Perl am I running?

12. Need to find which version I am using for XFree86.

13. What version of Solaris am I running?