T4900CT + X

Post by pierre CHAZA » Tue, 16 Dec 1997 04:00:00

hello,
My notebook is a T4900CT, is it supported.
will someone give me an XF86 config ?
thank you.

1. Using Accupoint Mouse in T4900CT

What is the right setting for using a Accupoint mouse in
a Toshiba T4900CT laptop?  I have been using the
ps/2 style ("/dev/psaux") and the protocol "Microsoft".

The mouse appears to be recognized, and responds to
movement, but the behavior is quite erratic (slight movement
cause the mouse to move wildly, and sometimes cause "pressed"
button behavior in X. Also, the button themselves do not
respond.

Do I need to redo the kernel to handle this type of mouse?
Are drivers available? or is it just my operator error?

My configuration is shown below.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

thanks,

dave fannin

pacific bell

i---------------------------------------------------

Toshiba T4900CT Laptop (Pentium)
Display Color LCD (C&T 65xxx driver)
Accupoint Mouse (fingertouch mouse in keyboard)
Slackware 2.1 Pro w/IDE kernel (1.1.59)
/dev/mouse set to "/dev/psaux"
XFree86 3.1 (Server is 3.1.1 SVGA)

2. adding Linux boot to win nt 4.0

3. Using EIDE in T4900CT laptop

4. problem with trn 3.3

5. How to install on T4900CT or any laptop???

6. KDE 1.1 and XWPE...screen goes to hell???

7. Toshiba T4900CT XF86 Config

8. Blank Screen in X Windows

9. Toshiba T4900CT configuration?

10. Toshiba T4900CT Sound or Microsoft Sound System