1. PMS-grabber : a package for the Pro MovieStudio frame grabber card
The PMS-grabber package has been uploaded to sunsite.unc.edu
The "GNU Public Lincense" policy applies to all programs of this package
* captures frames of the "Pro MovieStudio" frame grabber card
* runs under X-Window in a normal window with various setting options
* online view or capturing of single frames
* arbitrarily resizing of view window (via window manager) (up to 500x500)
* up to 256 colors on display (the upper limit of X-window)
* frame grabbing in rgb555-mode (32768 colors) (24bit TrueColor also possible)
* computing of optimal color palettes from a given image
* popup menu for all option settings of the PMS-card
* popup menu for viewing and editing the registers (only for experiments)
* simple image analyzing tools (with mouse cursor in view window)
* simple save and load functions for ximages, captures and palettes
* comes together with a generally useful X-window package
* a standalone program for displaying saved images that runs without PMS-card
on any computer with X-window
Description: package for grabbing and displaying pictures or video
sequences from a "Pro MovieStudio" frame grabber card,
capability of saving and loading image files, computing
optimized palettes, all controlled from a X-window interface
Keywords: "Pro MovieStudio" frame grabber card, X-window,
life video display, color palette, image processing
Primary-site: sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/incoming
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.
2. pkgadd versions of GNU. WHERE??
3. Virtual desktop screen grabber?
4. iptables configuration
5. Screen grabber
6. WWW Pages attached to Domain Names?
7. Help needed about screen-grabber
8. problem in bonding while "service network restart"
9. screen sequence grabber
10. UNIX "Screen Grabbers"...
11. Are there any Screen grabber for Linux
12. Screen Grabber?
13. Screen grabber for 16 bpp?