HELP: Setup XFree86 for S3 Trio64 V+

Post by Ker » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello,
  I am trying to set up a linux system with XFree86.  I need to know
what to put for my Vidio Card setup in the XF86Congig file for the
clock speed.  The X -probeonly says it is a programmable clock
(S3: Using Trio32/64 programmable clock (MCLK 50.114 MHz)).
Does anyone out there have a listing for this Vidio Card / Chipset?

Please e-mail me if you need any more info to help me.
Thanks in advance.

Visit my home page at http://www.pcisys.net/~kern/

HELP: Setup XFree86 for S3 Trio64 V+

Post by Per Kistle » Sun, 08 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi

This is discussend and answered in the newsgroup:

There I got my help a year ago:-))

All the best with linux, Per.
--
Per Kistler, Zuerich, Switzerland. (I love unix)

http://www.micro.biol.ethz.ch/~pkistler