D-Link DE-220 Network Card

Post by Curtis Prystup » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

    Can anyone help me figure out or at least point me in the right
direction(IE a URL) as to how I can get my D-Link DE-220 Card detected and
setup under a Linux Mandrake 6.1 dist. system.  I have already used the
driver provided by D-Link that will disable the PNP mode on the card.  Any
hints? :)

D-Link DE-220 Network Card

Post by Rob Davi » Sun, 03 Oct 1999 04:00:00

>     Can anyone help me figure out or at least point me in the right
> direction(IE a URL) as to how I can get my D-Link DE-220 Card detected and
> setup under a Linux Mandrake 6.1 dist. system.  I have already used the
> driver provided by D-Link that will disable the PNP mode on the card.  Any
> hints? :)

This is from memory, so apologies if it's not 100% correct

I have an ISA version.  I used the setup program from D-Link to set the IRQ
and base addresses, and then simply used the ne module, setting these in
advance.
I think I used Linuxconf to set this up, but you could test it by running
modprobe ne io=0320 irq=9 or whatever the values are.
--
Rob Davis,  at home, on the Linux Box...

Apparently, Windows 2000 has been delayed.  It will
now ship around September 1901.

1. D-Link DE-220 Network Card

    Can anyone help me figure out or at least point me in the right
direction(IE a URL) as to how I can get my D-Link DE-220 Card detected and
setup under a Linux Mandrake 6.1 dist. system.  I have already used the
driver provided by D-Link that will disable the PNP mode on the card.  Any
hints? :)

2. 'snat' snats everything! (almost)

3. D-Link DE-220 TCP/IP Networking Problem RH 5.2

4. Performance problems with solaris 5.7

5. D-Link DE-220 eth0 card help needed.

6. Linux, Taylor uucp and TCP

7. TCP/IP SETUP with D-Link (DE-220) card

8. What's my IP?

9. Mandrake 7.1 and D link DE-220 network cards

10. support for D-Link DE-220

11. d-link DE-220 PCT driver / module for linux

12. D-Link DE-220 Support?

13. RedHat 4.1 with D-link DE-220