Setup for Winfast S500

Post by Fans of Uchida * » Thu, 05 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Anyone know how to setup X window with Winfast S500 display card?
This card use S3 968 with IBM RGB524 RAMDAC.

1. S3-968 chipset, card called S500???

I've been offered a great deal on a S3-968-chipset graphics card with 4
megs of ram, and the card is called S500. Couldnt get any more info from
the salesperson, I asked what brand it was, etc, but he said that the
name of the card was S500, and that was it. It contains MPEG-support and
some other stuff, but I don't really care about that. I just want to know
if it's supported by Xfree 3.1.2, as I can't find this perticular card in
the S3-readme file. It does contain some other S3-968 cards, but I guess
they differ from each other.

Please, if anyone could help?! If you look at the specs, this is a really
good card.

(It also has that SUN-connector with RGB, apart from the normal 15pin
SVGA-connector, so I can use SUNmonitors too...)

Thanks in advance.
--
-----
Mikael Abrahamsson

Student vid Institutionen f|r Informatik vid Lunds Universitet, Sweden.

2. UDP and source port

3. CANON s500 usb printing on FreeBSD

4. EZPPP Script Help

5. ASUS CD-S500 and cdparanoia?

6. Routing THROUGH linux to my Univ's PPP server

7. Asus CD S500 not wprking

8. Help

9. Leadtek WinFast S430(S3 968)

10. Leadtek Winfast A170 DDR drivers?

11. WinFast Leadtek S250V under Linux ?

12. XWINDOWS with a WinFast S320 Riva TNT?

13. Winfast S800 Problem!