by Robert Flas » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00
I am interested in suggestions for a good Xwindow programming reference/tutorial book.
by Dave Schwart » Sun, 07 Feb 1999 04:00:00
1. ANY GOOD BOOK/tutorial ON LINUX PROGRAM STRUCTURE
: says it all!
'Imagination is more important than knowledge.' (A. Einstein)
2. Getting grep to ignore 'binary' files
3. Unix Programming: good reference books?
4. Office suites for LINUX
5. Looking for good shell programming reference book (sh, not csh)
6. ISDN when compiling the Kernel
7. Can anyone recommend some good shell programming reference books?
9. HELP: tcsh book/reference/tutorial
10. ksh - where can i get a good tutorial on the net(Not a book)
11. Online tutorials/reference for network programming?
12. Good Reference Books on Sun Admin
13. Good Linux Reference Book ??