TV Out ?

Post by Ang Ho Soo » Thu, 21 Nov 2002 02:38:12

Hi,

I'm interested in finding out how to create a set top box. I'm planning to
use webmedia for this project. What kinda video processing chipset should I
use? I've a DSP chip and a ARM cpu. Do I need a dedicated video processor
chip to control output to a TV-OUT Svideo connector?

rgds,
Ho Soon

TV Out ?

Post by Steve Marti » Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:49:01

> > I'm interested in finding out how to create a set top box. I'm planning to
> > use webmedia for this project.

> I assume you've seen http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/VCR-HOWTO.html .

For some reason, linux.org is down right now, here's another link:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/VCR-HOWTO.html

--
Steve Martin, CPBE CBNT