Find dialog in Netscape

Post by antar » Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Howdy all:

I'm not sure if this problem has been addressed before, but the Find
feature in Netscape is somewhat buggy for me.  Sometimes, it would
even freeze up my system.

Usually, if the match appears somewhere else in the page other than
the portion already displayed, and Netscape attempts to display that
new match, all the text would...well...disappear.  I have to close the
Find dialog and scroll to other portion of the page and back to where
the match was found in order to see the text and the highlighted
match.

Has anyone have this problem or know the solution to it?
I'm using Netscape 3.01 Gold with XFree 3.2

TIA,
antares