Need Info

Post by Ravinder Man » Mon, 10 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi is Cirrus Logic CL5430 2Mb card supported by Xfree 3.1.2
Thnx
R.Mann

1. need info about how to query for hardware/os/software info

I just started a new job working in a mixed environment of
pc/netware, term servers, and RS6000/AIX.  Up to now the rs6000
aix software upkeep has been lacking.... READ NONEXISTENT.

How can I determine what our machine type/configuration is?  (I have physical
and root access)

how can I determine what os updates/ bug fixes have been installed and which
ones I need to bring the s
system to current status?
--

2. "shutdown now" takes me to "bash"??

3. need INFO for C + MOTIF Programming

4. 1993 World Conference on Tools and Techniques for System Administration, Networking, and Security (SANS II): Call for Papers

5. Help: Need info on how get mail last read.

6. OpenGL GLX extenstion not supported

7. Need info on WYSE port board.

8. LDAP server for Slackware?

9. Need info on Veritas, Inc.