XF4.0, Matrox G400 dual head

Post by Mark B Payb » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Saw from an earlier post that this was possible by using the fb device.
Can someone point me to some documentation?

Thanks

  markp.vcf
< 1K Download

1. AAFonts with matrox G400 Dual Head

I'm having trouble with anti-aliased fonts on the matrox G400 dual head
board. I get splatter and font scribble in strange places, I understand
the problem is the AA code doesn't check if the display memory its using is
part of the active display ?? - The question is can I change a setting to
force the code to use system memory, if so whan do I change ?????

Thanks,

Jon

2. Simple but sweet. a.out is not my friend

3. Matrox G400 MAX, dual head support under X?

4. Mapping driver buffer to user space

5. Matrox g400 Dual Head

6. Linear Programming Package *****WANTED*****

7. XFree86 4.0 dual head Matrox G400 Max

8. SCSI Terminator problem?

9. Dual head config for Matrox G400 Max?

10. Xfree86 4.0 and Matrox G400 Dual head

11. Matrox G400, X and dual heads?

12. MATROX Millenium G400 dual head video?

13. Matrox G400 MAX, dual head support under X?