Problem compiling tcl-dp/running Zircon

Post by Jim Tota » Fri, 27 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

I've tried and tried, but cannot get tcl-dp to compile.. it gives me a
slew of errors (i'm in windows now so i don't know the exact error)
but to the effect that there are a ton of undefined variables of some
sort.   I found that I had wish4.0, but apparantly Zircon doesnt like
using that..  anybody get zircon working correctly? can someone send
be a dpwish binary? thank you!!

Jim

Problem compiling tcl-dp/running Zircon

Post by Michele Bald » Sat, 28 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I had a lot of trouble too......

If anybody has some advice....  tell me!!!

Thanks in advance

Mike

Problem compiling tcl-dp/running Zircon

Post by Eric Kahle » Mon, 06 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I got things (Zircon IRC) working using tclX.  Perhaps you have a special need only tcl-dp
will fill (and you'd like me to shut up), but Zircon does recommend using tclX.  If you would
like to know more let me know.

From:  Eric Kahler.

http://mars.superlink.net/user/ekahler/index.html