Enlightenment: how to edit window menu?

Post by Jeroen » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 23:02:36

Hi,

How do I edit the window menu in Enlightenment 16.5?
(I mean the one that has Close/Annihilate etc. in it)
I want to add an option "Move to desktop n" (n being any of the existing
linear area's) Is this possible to do?

Cheers,

Jeroen

*** "It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do." - Jerome K. Jerome ***

ICQ 118308372
http://home.student.utwente.nl/j.m.versteeg/

Post by kari savolaine » Fri, 05 Oct 2001 14:33:48

> How do I edit the window menu in Enlightenment 16.5?
> (I mean the one that has Close/Annihilate etc. in it)
> I want to add an option "Move to desktop n" (n being any of the existing
> linear area's) Is this possible to do?

Almost anything is possible in E :) Edit
/usr/share/enlightenment/config/menus.cfg file and add new entry under:
BEGIN_NEW_MENU("WINOPS_MENU", "EMPTY")

It should be something like this:
ADD_MENU_TEXT_ITEM("Move To Next Desktop",  __A_DESKTOP_NEXT,    "")

I don't know if it's possible to specify a certain desktop where you
want to move. See actionclasses.cfg file, if you find the correct action
for you.

# kvas

1. Enlightenment: how to edit window menu?

Hi,

How do I edit the window menu in Enlightenment 16.5?
(I mean the one that has Close/Annihilate etc. in it)
I want to add an option "Move to desktop n" (n being any of the existing
linear area's) Is this possible to do?

Cheers,

Jeroen

*** "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." - Ernestine Ulmer ***

ICQ 118308372
http://home.student.utwente.nl/j.m.versteeg/

2. peculiar alsa problems in 2.5.70

3. put User Menu in a mouse pop-up menu in Gnome/Enlightenment?

4. Linux early users survey - results.

5. Enlightenment menus vs. GNOME menus

6. MTAs,Antivirus software, Spam

7. Enlightenment 0.16 & Window menus

8. FTP Question

9. Control Center loses menu after editing menu in menuDrake

10. Adding to 'Foot' Menu in Enlightenment?

11. no enlightenment application menus

12. tiny menus & tooltips in enlightenment

13. How do you create menus in enlightenment?