Does anyone know if /where and X server exists for the
Silicon Motion Inc (SMI) Lynx EM chipset, used on the
Gateway Solo 2550 laptop and elsewhere ?
1. atttack information about SMI-8.6/SMI-SVR4 ?
My system and it's Sendmail is " SMI-8.6/SMI-SVR4"
I want to have attack information about it.
Information is attack source code and attack method.....
I will use this information for security study..
please help me
2. Linux Driver for Cirrus7543
3. Re-activate onboard graphic chip with AGP graphic card plugged?
5. Anyone able to get XFree to work on SMI EM graphics cards
7. ASUS Labtop: SMI 910 Graphic card and Xfree86 ?
9. NeoMagic Laptop graphics chip
10. Midwest Micro Soundbook, C&T graphics chip
11. XWindows for Notebook with NeoMagic-Graphic-Chip
12. Stealth64 Graphics 2001 DRAM (ARK chip) help needed!
13. AGP graphics w/Intel740 chip