s3 savage mx please help please please

Post by Netsight Suppor » Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I hate these *y laptops :) I cannot find anywhere one the web a modified
x server that will work with s3 savage mx in my nlaptop. Please if anyone
knows where I might find on please et me know .

Regards
Giles

Post by <z.. » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

> I hate these *y laptops :) I cannot find anywhere one the web a modified
> x server that will work with s3 savage mx in my nlaptop. Please if anyone
> knows where I might find on please et me know .

unless you want to spend a considerable amount of money at www.xig.com I would suggest using the framebuffer device. It is slow, but works.

.Z

Post by Udo Seide » Sat, 29 Apr 2000 04:00:00

> > I hate these *y laptops :) I cannot find anywhere one the web a modified
> > x server that will work with s3 savage mx in my nlaptop. Please if anyone
> > knows where I might find on please et me know .

> unless you want to spend a considerable amount of money at www.xig.com I would suggest using the framebuffer device. It is slow, but works.

> .Z

a good description can be found at

http://www.veryComputer.com/

it works nice with my toshiba satellite pro 4270 at 1024x768 resolution
and 16 bit color depth

Udo