Xprt. What is it really?

Post by Vadk » Sat, 18 Oct 1997 04:00:00

What is the main idea of Xprt server and how to use it?

--
VVS
------------------ Cut there ------------------

1. I am the most useless dicklicker that you can find on usenet , really.

And I like getting it up the ass.
Linux is for gay useless dicklickers, and I am one of them.
I have posted nothing but useless bullshit.

I am a stupid faggot that is why I get spanked by the trolls everyday.
I am an easy target, I like eating shit after I get it up the ass.

2. Script failing with cryptic non-usefull message

3. I must be really bored if I am responding to this spam

4. Multiple Desktops On Windows?

5. How secure am I really??

6. more memory and swap

7. Am I really being hosted by a 386

8. Promise VL4030+

9. dircolors - am I really stupid?

10. It`s IMPORTANT!!!

11. Please Help....it′s a very small thing!!!!.PLEASE

12. Help me !!!!!! I have no Idea it′s crucial

13. It`s IMPORTANT!!!