XFree86 System Coder Needed

Post by Eugenia Lol » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Please help!
The BeOS community needs your coding experience.
We need someone to help the BeForce Team to create the GeForce 2D
driver for BeOS. We are stuck!
This will explain more:
http://www.benews.com/story/3067.1.html

suggestions that may help him developing the driver.
The source code is in their homepage.

Thank you in advance,
Eugenia

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. TCL/TK Coder needed

Technology Locator Corporation, California's premier contract services
firm since 1983, has an immediate requirement for....

Contract Software Engineer, UNIX TCL/TK

Job Number: 11189/RB

Three to four-month assignment in San Diego County to develop new
code in TCL/TK.  Job requires strong development skills and some
knowledge of TCL or TCL/TK.  Start date ASAP
or less.  Attractive hourly rate plus per diem, if needed.

Contact Rob at 800/275-4852 x224

See our Website for other current contract jobs: http//www.tlcsd.com

Technology Locator contract consultants earn high hourly rates and
participate in immediate medical insurance and 401K plans.  Technology
Locator has a reputation of excellence in delivering "The Right People
For The Job." (tm)

        Technology Locator Corporation
          San Diego Office:
          Phone 619/552-6800 Fax 619/552-6820

          Bay Area Office
          Phone 415/903-2225 Fax 415/903-2223

          See our WWW site with other contract listings: http//www.tlcsd.com

Please refer to the Job Number in your response and use Ascii formats
for faxing or uploading resume files.  Thank you.

2. Driver for adaptec 2940 controller.

3. Coder needed for new masq patch

4. Configuer BJ-200 sous LINUX

5. coder needed to produce patch from masq code

6. How to get rid of ~~~ these in Vi?

7. help needed with XFree86-3.1, system locks up every time

8. Graphik Mode on KDE

9. Xfree86 3.1.1 Compatible Text Editor Needed for Linux 2.0.29 System

10. To install XFree86 , do I need a development system?

11. WWW Coders APACHE etc, do this..

12. Creative MU* coders sought (C/Linux)

13. {Q} Non-Coders Gnome Install?