XF86Config for Diamond Stealth 64 Video VRAM

XF86Config for Diamond Stealth 64 Video VRAM

Post by Eva » Sun, 06 Aug 1995 04:00:00

After RTFM-ing and getting help off usenet, I'm still having trouble getting X to run on my diamond stealth 64.
It has 2 megs of VRAM, and I have used xf86config to select all the proper options. But all I get is vertical white bars...
FVWM seems to work sorta--the cursor shows up when you press a mouse button as the correct fvwm pointer for that particular function, etc,
but no visible menues, etc. Really weird stuff...anyways, does anyone have a working xf86config they could send me...the monitor is a pretty standard
multi-sync monitor, so I am not worried about the monitor def. section...mainly the clocks...
Thanks,

Evan