xpr ????

Post by Vincen » Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I don't known where I can find the xrp program .
Where is it, or where can I download it ??

Thanks.

xpr ????

Post by Joachim Feis » Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Try here:
http://ftp.x.org/pub/unsupported/programs/xpr/

-Joe

> I don't known where I can find the xrp program .
> Where is it, or where can I download it ??

> Thanks.

Joachim Feise         Ph.D. Student, Information & Computer Science

The box said 'Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95 or better,' so I installed
Linux!

1. RedHat 5.2 - xpr missing

I'm trying to perform the "Print Window Bitmap" from within X3270, which
performs the following command sequence;

xwd -id ######## | xpr | lpr

This option fails with the message that xpr can not be found.  I have
searched my workstation using "find" and have found no hits.  There is no
man page on my workstation for xpr, but I do have one for xwd.

It appears though that the xpr command is not loaded.  I have been
unsuccessful in locating a reference in the RedHat manual as to what RPM
this may be in, if any.

Any pointers as to what I can do to resolve the mystery of this missing
command?

Thanks....

Pete Gentry

2. what package contains LATEXFILE ?

3. What happened to xpr?

4. settin speaker volume

5. Where is xpr?

6. UUCP/serial fails after upgrading to 2.0.27<ELF>

7. Printing html--xpr???

8. 2.4.3 Easy to make Mozilla go into D State

9. Grayscale output from xwd/xpr???

10. need help finding xpr

11. Sorry, I meant xpr

12. xpr port/replacement