FvwmAudio

Post by Dvir Or » Sat, 31 May 1997 04:00:00

I just discovered this module.  I was really happy - I though I will
finally be able to use my sound blaster on my Linux.  Unfortunately, I
hear no sounds.  I gathered that I need sound files in order to hear
sounds.

So, is there anywhere I could get some default sounds?  Perhaps a
rather default config file for fvwm-2 with all the sounds enabled?

1. FvwmAudio Working?

Can't figure out why FvwmAudio doesn't work in fvwm-2.0.43, but works in
fvwm95-2.0.42a?????  I re-compiled fvwm after upgrading my system to
libc-5.4.7 and ld.so-1.8.3 and gcc-2.7.2, could that be the difference.
No error messages show up and 'ps -x' reveals no instance of FvwmAudio.
Should I recompile fvwm95 and see if it breaks??
--

http://www.cris.com/~Smeisner
Courtesy of Netscape

2. "Network Node Manager"

3. FvwmAudio

4. Q : ethernet Dlink-530CT card PCI work ?

5. USB lockups under FreeBSD 4.0 (both CURRENT and STABLE)

6. SIS 6215 64 Video card

7. fvwmAudio Module - any faqs?

8. Help with FvwmAudio

9. FvwmAudio error

10. FvwmAudio module won't work on my fvwm2 or fvwm95

11. FvwmAudio