Trident 9660

Post by a.. » Fri, 24 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Do any one heard about a Trident9660 server for Linux?

Trident 9660

Post by Robert Schaef » Tue, 28 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>Do any one heard about a Trident9660 server for Linux?

It falls in the same category as the 9440, its coming.  When the support
for the 9440 is complete, you should have at least basic support for the
9660.  In the meantime, you might want to pick up a copy of the 3.1.2A
system.  It contains a beta version of the SVGA driver that recognizes
the 9440/9660.  Please realize that this is a beta server and is going
to have problems.  But by offering help, you can speed along the
development cycle.

Bob Schaefer

1. Trident 9660

I have one pci video card Trident 9660 (2MB), so in RH7 the
xconfigurator cann't fire up X with my options 1024x768 16 bit, this say
that I have error's in my setup, my monitor is a Compaq V55 and
xcofigurator it recognizes. so the question is someone have any idea?

-Miguel

2. ElectricFence

3. Linux suport for Trident 9660

4. Log Inspector?

5. Anyone running X-windwos on IBM aptiva A90, with Trident 9660/968

6. TV out on ATI card?

7. XFree86 3.2 with Trident 9660

8. Help: want to instal KDevelop

9. Trident 9660

10. Need Help: Trident 9660 w/X

11. Trident 9660/968x Linear Accelerated for PCI v1.0a

12. Trident 9660/9680 and CTX VL710

13. Trident 9660 Driver?