How to fix fonts in Enlightenment epplets?

How to fix fonts in Enlightenment epplets?

Post by zoboo mafo » Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to fix or change the fonts for the epplets in
Enlightenment? Mine seem to run off the edge of some of the epplets,
cutting off the text.   Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1. How does Enlightenment remember "epplets" to run?

[ Anyone know how to fix this, possibly by editing an appropriate config file?
[ I don't really need 3 or 4 copies each of the clock, mixer, or CPU monitor
[ popping up when I log in. :-)

how do you get out of Enlightenment, IIRC if you logout cleanly (not using
ctl-alt-backspace) with the correct number of epplets it'll 'remember'
this
 --
jazz

Registered linux user no. 164098  +--+--+--+ Litestep user no. 386
Doesn't it bother you, that we have to search for intelligent life
--- OUT THERE??

2. 100-200 or more users hitting a SINGLE SCO SERVER from multiple sites

3. Enlightenment epplets

4. Sync signal polarity

5. Enlightenment Epplets???

6. Where can I get UNIX system source code?

7. Debian package manager help (to install epplet for enlightenment)

8. Linux 2.5.19 allready!!!

9. KDE 2.1.x Fixed Width Fonts Free Feeble Font Fix

10. Epplet starting on enlightenment startup

11. Epplets Not Working :( Enlightenment 0.16.4 - Alpha

12. How to Move Enlightenment Epplets?

13. Enlightenment Epplets